Every company has its own unique culture. If you are looking for a mature and elegant environment which values effectiveness and teamwork, please join us!
- Assist director
- Create schedules
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization
- Ensure performance goals are met and set
- Be well-organized, flexible, and have a good overview of the production process
- Support the paper work of assistants, papers and records of the business (commercial letter: Thank you letter, Advertisements,...)
- A coordination center, linked to other departments
- Report to the CEO on the operations of the company in charge. Advise and propose ways to handle problems that arise.
- Receive and review all documents from various departments to CEO
- Management and storage of documents related to CEO
- The work of assistants, other support.
- Specific work will be discussed at the interview
- Assist and report to General Director
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO/ HR Manager
- Social and Health Insurance, Annual Leave, Holidays Leave
- Career development opportunity
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment
- Education: College or University Degree holding in Business Administration
- At least 2-3 years of experience in similar position
- Experience in Digital Media company is an advantage
- Overall understand of function of all department in Organizations: Hr, Admin, Sales, Marketing, Finance,...
- Strong communication skill
- Good command of English
- Good problem solving skills
- Dynamic, ability in learning and working under pressure with tight deadline.
- Good in organizing, planning.
- Good in computer skills (Word, Excel, Power point, MS. Office)
- Be willing to learn, develop and improve own skills
Interested candidates are pleased to apply by e-mail or directly to the company (specify position applying for)
* Profiles include:
- CV specifies the working process.
- Letter of reference (if any)
11th Floor, Building Green Star, 70 Pham Ngoc Thach Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City