Every company has its own unique culture. If you are looking for a mature and elegant environment which values effectiveness and teamwork, please join us!
- Coordinate with Foreign Affairs to maintain the office scene;
- Online, open/ lock the office door;
- Monitoring daily attendance at the office location, weekly attendance synthesis / month transferred to the CV. Administration;
- Operator, transfer, record incoming calls;
- Prepare equipment, utensils, drinking water for internal and client meetings;
- To welcome call transaction and to the office, answering the information in the scope of supply;
- Receive/ send written correspondence, delivery, etc.;
- Assist departments in the drafting of the letter/ text, photo/ print papers, etc.;
- To advance/ advance settlement/ payment for the reception;
- Compile document, the English word;
- Deal with the building management, service provider partners (supplier);
- Handling the work incurred at the request of the BOD and management directly.
- Minimum> 01 years in a similar position, preferably have experience working in companies in the same industry;
- There are basic business office reception;
- Knowledge of Clerical, Administrative, Receptionist.;
- Ability to communicate well;
- Flexible Handling situations arise;
- Can meet orders folded, in overtime;
- Under the pressure of work and progress.
Interested candidates are pleased to apply by e-mail or directly to the company (specify position applying for)
* Profiles include:
- CV specifies the working process.
- Letter of reference (if any)
11th Floor, Building Green Star, 70 Pham Ngoc Thach Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City